Welcome

Welcome to my 3-Day for the Cure blog where I discuss my experience training, fundraising and walking in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure. I'll be walking in my third 3-Day, this year in San Diego with my teammate Julie, who I met back in 2009 on the walk. I love sharing stories, challenges, frustrations and successes here and really enjoy hearing back from all of you.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Welcome to my 3-Day blog!

I am really excited to start this blog to share with my friends, family, and the 3-Day community, my experience as a 3-Day walker. I will be posting photos and sharing stories from the 2009 San Diego walk, as well as updating everyone on my progress with fundraising and training for the 2010 walk so please check back for updates!

I’m going to post in a separate blog my fundraising letter, but also wanted to share with everyone how you can donate. If you go to www.the3day.org you can search for my name by clicking on the “Donate” tab and then “Search for participant.”

Thank you everyone for your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment