Welcome

Welcome to my 3-Day for the Cure blog where I discuss my experience training, fundraising and walking in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure. I'll be walking in my third 3-Day, this year in San Diego with my teammate Julie, who I met back in 2009 on the walk. I love sharing stories, challenges, frustrations and successes here and really enjoy hearing back from all of you.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Motivational Monday

The holiday weekend threw off my posting schedule so to make up for it, I wanted to share this article from the Susan G. Komen site entitled "Living with metastatic breast cancer." I've recently heard so many stories of women being diagnosed with advanced, stage IV breast cancer or metastatic breast cancer and this article really buoyed my spirits about these diagnosis. Hope it helps cheer you as well! Please share with the women in your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment